We follow existing and rigorous QA systems in order to manage projects, resources, communication and data in the most efficient way.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System (QMS)
- Compliance with EN 15038:2006 (European quality standard for translation services)
Additionally, we apply unique processes designed specifically for medical translations to all projects. We continuously adapt them according to our client’s needs and to the requirements of each medical field. This approach is key to always achieving the highest standards of quality.
Our quality system is designed to meet the highest standards of medical documentation
We collaborate with a network of more than 600 professional medical translators rigorously selected according to their experience and deep knowledge of specific medical fields.
All of our medical translators meet the following minimum selection criteria:
- Qualified medical translators working in their native language
- Extensive scientific and medical background (min 10 years)
- Access to standardized medical terminology databases
Unique pool of experts rigorously selected according to their experience and knowledge of specific medical fields.
Innovative use of CAT tools
Since medical content is highly repetitive and demanding in the use of precise terminology, we use the latest translation software and terminology management tools (CAT Tools) in order to optimize the translation process by storing bilingual segments and re-using them for future projects.
We create a translation memory for each client and update its content with fully reviewed translations and the most recent changes made to the text according to our rigorous maintenance procedure.
- Consistency in client’s terminology and writing style
- Guarantee of quality and accuracy for all documentation
- Improvement of turnaround times and cost effectiveness on the long-term basis
Innovative use of translation memory tools optimizing turnaround time and cost savings whilst guaranteeing absolute confidentiality of client’s documents